Friday, May 14, 2010

subway inspiration

so I'm sitting here hanging out at lore's subway waiting for her to get off so maybe we can do something tonight and like i hate the fact i have money now and i dont have time to go out :( I work early as hell and that means im dead tired by 9! but hopefully i can get use to this cycle sleeping and ill be more productive and be able to do more things. ive been wanting to go drinking and partying for awhile. im a brand new 21 year old i need my fix! haha well hopefully me working these all these hours for the summer will pay off some how. I'm planning on buying a car since i will have some more income that im use to coming in so might as well put it towards something ive been wanting :) so im getting my sky roadster! im talking to the guy again and hopefully i will be able to see it soon. just need to find financing. but i will have a two seater convertable speed machine :) so yeah i
cant wait! me and lore i think are just going to get 40's and sit outside since it such a great night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment