Saturday, May 15, 2010

cyclistic sleeping

so i've read different methods of sleeping and many people just do the 8 hours at night like normal mammals but I'm trying this other approach. cycle sleeping. you sleep a total of 8 hours but you only sleep 4 hours at a time. this method will hopefully let me have a night life again since i feel rested and i actually feel modivated. no matter how long you sleep it always takes a long time to get out of bed so i wont count that against my cycle. but i do feel modivated and actually productive which i already have said before. hopefully i keep at this. i have to work at 4am tomorrow since we are making gelatin for the week and ive yet to make it since ive been here. fun times. i still have a lot of work to do but its going fast. my brother is a being an ass because he wont bring me my stereo but eh... ill just keep singing alejandro :) hopfully we go to the gym today and catch up a bit.
okay break almost over, til the next.... double raised donuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment