Sunday, December 26, 2010

peaks and valleys

Hello old friend. It has been a very long time since we've talked. How are you? Well it has been ages since I've written in this thing and life has changed as much as it would in a 5 month period. Family life is iffy and my personal life is non existent due to work, but all in all everything is good. It's winter time and I honestly cant believe what our Christmas' are boiling down to. These are the weird years I'm guessing and I think it's about time to start having Christmas' abroad. None of us have kids to buy presents for and none of us really know what to give each other nowadays. Maybe a destination Christmas is what we need. What do people do for Christmas? I know most spend it around family and loved ones but it seems anytime we get down to this season our family gets busier and busier with other things, especially this year I was already over Christmas before it even it even got here. I really hate that. I use to look forward to Christmas so much as a kid and now it seems like every other holiday. There needs to be a shake up in my life or in our lives. We all complain about the lack of adventure we all have, mostly as a family because all of us kids do what we want and have our adventures but honestly we haven't had a great family vacation. I feel like we need a retreat to move forward in our lives, new memories to make and new experiences that will make our lives richer. We want to do this but it's so hard with all our schedules to find time for it because ever since we where younger we never did anything without the other. I love my brothers and I love the times I spend with them. Sometimes I wish the time we spend together are a bit more productive but I honestly love them. We've gone through shitty times and hopefully this valley can soon climb up to a peak again and get us back to where I love us to be. Happy. I'm really glad to talk to you old friend, you always make me feel better and hopefully now I can write in you more often but who knows. Until we cross paths again.... hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment